Top 5 television characters of 2013!
- Madison Montgomery, solely on the basis of that “surprise bitch” gifset. Not at all out of affection for “lol slutty mcmetaphor for generation Y because she got raped and murdered”
- Freddie Lounds - a cautionary-but-not tale about being a Journalism major
- Jennifer Blake- a cautionary-but-not tale about being an English major.
- Abigail Hobbes - a cautionary-but-not and very dad-critical tale about being a Final Girl. She can’t major in anything at all because her dad killed and ate girls at every college she applied to.
- Kennedy the Vampire Slayer, okay, I’m 6 years behind the time on this one, but I applaud Kennedy’s quick thinking in terms of knowing that “kissing the girl” will solve your terrible magical problems. A lesson to us all.
- *EDIT*: I somehow forgot to include Jamie Moriarty as played by Natalie Dormer to this list. I don’t know what I was thinking.