Okay, I guess I”m okay with the fact that I take a medication whose retail price is $750 and which makes me feel like I just ate an angry iguana at all times.
I will, however, never stop being mad that not only does the pointy bit, by which I mean the needle tip without which this is just a useless overpriced tube of lizard venom, costs extra but requires an entirely different prescription. I literally had to call my doctor today and say, “so, you approved the refill on my medication but forgot to approve the entirely separate refill for the tool that allows me to get this medicine into my body.”
- Why I like them: IS JESUS. BEST QUALITIES OF A DOG. LOOKS GOOD IN ALL KINDS OF CONTACT LENSES. IS A SAINT. NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG EVEN WHEN HE IS NOT RIGHT HE IS NOT WRONG. BECAUSE HE EXISTS. IDEAL LITTLE BROTHER. LOVES HIM MOTHER. LOVES EVERYONE. BECAUSE STANDING IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR HALO I GOT MY ANGEL NOW IT’S LIKE I’VE BEEN AWAKENED EVERY RULE I HAD YOU BREAKIN’ TO SAVE UR FRIENDS IT’S THE RISK THAT I’M TAKING WATCHING A JEFF DAVIS SHOW EVERYWHERE I’M LOOKING NOW I’M SURROUNDED BY YOUR GOOFY FACE BABY I CAN SEE YOUR HALO YOU KNOW YOU’RE MY SAVING GRACE YOU’RE EVERYTHING I NEED AND MORE IT’S WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE BABY I CAN FEEL YOUR HALO I CAN SEE YOUR HALO HALO HALO HALO
- Why I don’t: look if you have an answer to this question don’t even talk to me don’t even talk to yourself
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): so many I DON’T KNOW???????? IDEK????? when he couldn’t heal himself because he thought Derek was dead? when he became an alpha through force of will? when he couldn’t ice skate? when he smiled or cried? THAT ONE EPISODE HIS JAW WAS ASSYMETRICAL.
- Favorite season/movie: two. 3B.
- Favorite line: “my mom does all the grocery shopping”, probably still, because “there’s no such thing as werewolves” REALLY HURTS NOW.
- Favorite outfit: black tank top.
- OTP: I’m not up to date but Allison/Scott/Isaac I’ll never let go.
BrotpBest Friendship: Stiles.
- Head Canon: He helps a lot with house cleaning even if he does it in a teenage boy way.
- A wish: That Teen Wolf could last forever but, at the same time, end as soon as possible.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: death.
- 5 words to best describe them: faultless, consummate, exemplary, optimal, inerrant
- My nickname for them: scoot
Yesterday was also Lydia’s birthday. My default is to assign my cats 7/27 as a birthday if they are within a few weeks of that date, because it’s the easiest to remember. It’s my mom’s birthday, my aunt’s and my grandfather’s birthday and also my address.
So, anyway, Lydia is officially a year old and she celebrated by laying outside my bedroom door and screaming at the top of her lungs for 4-5 hours because she loves me and she missed me.
Literal white American U.S. citizens earnestly reblogging posts insisting that while military service is compulsory in Israel, living in Israel is not compulsory so, duh, just move to another country.
Okay, 1) you first, kemosabe and 2)good job illustrating exactly how U.S. left wing approach to Israel is textbook “projection” and also textbook “morally bankrupt” and “not helpful”.
I spent my entire early 20s in far left spaces and if I had a quarter for every time I saw the same people who were very clear about what Israelis should do be very oh-well-its-complicated around reparations and sovereignty conversations I could probably afford to move to Belgium, which I have literally never been asked to do as a white U.S. citizen.
It’s pretty adorable how they seem to have put Tyler Posey officially in charge of chaperoning Dylan Sprayberry. I’m not sure it was the most responsible choice, but still adorable.
I love Tyler Posey, but I wouldn’t let him take a 16 year-old down the street to buy ice cream.
my goal in life is to make chris evans laugh while standing within arm’s reach of him
you know why
I am laughing so hard